Procedure for Assessment of Party Readiness and Table Readiness
1. The Commission will assess each party 's Stage 2 readiness submission.
2. If the readiness submission meets the criteria noted above, the Commission will accept the submission as complete and will declare that party "ready".
3. After each party has been declared ready, its readiness submissions will be distributed to the other parties.
4. Commission staff will canvas each party for its views on the readiness of the table to proceed into Stage 3. The Commission may, at its discretion convene a further meeting or teleconference to ensure that all outstanding readiness issues have been dealt with.
5. The Commission will declare the table ready to enter Stage 3 Framework Agreement negotiations.